Search the calendar below for free webinars and training for the venues, regulators and place managers involved in the licensed trade, delivered by professional organisations and updated regularly.
Reopening and Recovery: Action planning for Global Night time Recovery
June 23 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
IoL in partnership with VibeLab will present insights of the 7 Chapters of the “Global Night time Recovery Plan”
The Global Night time Recovery Plan is a collaborative, practical guide for cities that are trying to determine the best way to design and execute a safe and feasible strategy to reopen and reactivate their creative and night-time economies. The guide is a joint effort that involves more than 130 practitioners, academics, public health experts, advocates and industry representatives from more than 70 cities all over the world and is meant to be an interactive platform to share frameworks, tools, and practices among cities during these unprecedented times.
• Daniel Davies, IoL Chairman
• Lutz Leichsenring, VibeLab (Moderator)
• Mark Adam Harold, Music eXport Fund and Vilnius Night Alliance
• Riccardo Ramello, PhD researcher at Nottingham Trent University (NTU) and founder of Club Futuro
• Alistair Turnham, MAKE Associates
• Tara Duvivier, Pratt Center for Community Development in New York City
• Nándor Petrovics’, Researcher and public policy consultant
• Andreina Seijas, Night Tank
• Philip Kolvin QC, IoL Patron and Barrister at 11 KBW
• Michael Fichman, City planner, researcher and lecturer at PennPraxis
• Carly Heath, Bristol Night-Time Economy Advisor