Search the calendar below for free webinars and training for the venues, regulators and place managers involved in the licensed trade, delivered by professional organisations and updated regularly.
Action planning for Global Nighttime Recovery
September 27 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
The Global Nighttime Recovery Plan is a collaborative, practical guide for cities that are trying to determine the best way to design and execute a safe and feasible strategy to reopen and reactivate their creative and night-time economies.
The guide is a joint effort that involves more than 130 practitioners, academics, public health experts, advocates and industry representatives from more than 70 cities all over the world and is meant to be an interactive platform to share frameworks, tools, and practices among cities during these unprecedented times.
• WELCOME: Daniel Davies, IoL Chairman
• Introduction to GNRP: Lutz Leichsenring (Moderator)
• CHAPTER 1: MANAGING OPEN AIR NIGHTLIFE: Mark Adam Harold
• CHAPTER 2: THE FUTURE OF DANCE FLOORS: Riccardo Ramello
• CHAPTER 3: INNOVATING FOR 24 HOURS: Alistair Turnham
• CHAPTER 4: SUSTAINING OUR NIGHTLIFE SCENES I: Tara Duvivier
• CHAPTER 5: NIGHTTIME GOVERNANCE IN TIMES OF COVID: Nándor Petrovics and Andreina Seijas
• CHAPTER 6: SUSTAINING OUR NIGHTLIFE SCENES II: Philip Kolvin QC
• CHAPTER 7: LEARNING AS WE GO: Michael Fichman
• 30 min PANEL DISCUSSION & WRAP UP